Monday, April 2, 2007

About Me

I've never been particularly good at describing myself, but I figure knowing a bit about me might be useful for anyone wandering through this blog.

I have several names; in the pagan community (which this site is aimed at (sort of) and part of (ish)) I'm mostly known as Juni, which is short for Juniper, which is half of Juniper Deirndeithe. You can call me any of the above, or by my real name Katrina (or Kat).

I am a hard polytheist that honors the pre-Christian Irish deities in a modern way; some would call me eclectic, but only because I don't belong to any existing path. This blog is my own way of remedying that fact: here I will be posting stuff about the path that I am building.

One thing that I feel I should mention is that I'm not setting out to be seen as a guru or leader or whatever funny name someone would give me. This path (Conair an Cheo) began as a way for me to organize my "eclectic" tendencies into something workable. After some consideration, I decided that I would share it, in case someone wandering like me could find some use in it. I don't know everything about anything, not even this path. I am not much of a scholar, and make use of my UPG (unverified personal gnosis) widely. (Of course, I always label my UPG as such- no "ancient wisdom that cannot be cited" here.)

So, this is me. This is the home of my path. Take it or leave it.

// Juni

Edited to add: You can read my personal, non-path babblings at The Spiritual Babblings of Juni.

No comments: