Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Two posts in one day!

It's shocking, I know. But in the past 5 or so hours, I've actually managed to get a good bit done, as far as the calendar goes.

I still haven't tackled any of the essays, but right now I'm looking all the ideas over and trying to figure out what I could manage to write right now. I'm leaning towards something relatively easy, like shrines. Decisions, decisions...

// Juni

---
Ritual
-translate Altú
-write Na Tinente Chnámh Mór rituals
-write An Cór rituals
-write Ceangal ritual
-write Dúthracht ritual
-write Beannacht ritual
-name life milestone rituals (7)

Calendar
-name all unnamed holidays (25)
-figure out regional An Cór holidays
-add all Na nDéithe Lasmuigh holidays (21) 7/24

Essays (1st Drafts)
-morals & ethics
-mionn mór & geasa
-sacrifice & offerings
-nine merits
-founding a teallach
-running a teallach
-aonair practices
-multi-path walking
-shrines
-Na nDéithe Mór (14)
-Na nDéithe Lasmuigh (28)
-Na na-ainDéithe

Other
-compile significant myths
-expand on An Bhís Gealach, An Bhís Grian & An Bhís Cloch
-translate paidín prayers

No comments: