Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Actually getting somewhere!

Well, I named one of the life milestones (that's really a technicality; I had a ritual name for something else, which I changed my mind on, and then decided to re-use the name). I also added a 4-day holiday, and a 3-day holiday that covers 7 of Na nDéithe Lasmuigh.

I keep not sticking to what I plan to do next, so I think I'll just wait and see where my inspiration takes me.

// Juni
--
Ritual
-translate Altú
-write Na Tinente Chnámh Mór rituals
-write An Cór rituals
-write Gealach Dubh ritual
-write Ceangal ritual
-write Dúthracht ritual
-write Beannacht ritual
-name life milestone rituals (8 7) 6/12

Calendar
-name all unnamed holidays (46)
-figure out regional An Cór holidays
-add all Na nDéithe Lasmuigh holidays (28 21) 6/12

Essays
-write morals & ethics essays
-write mionn mór & geasa essays
-write sacrifice & offerings essays
-write seven merits essay
-write essay regarding founding a teallach
-write essay regarding running a teallach
-write essay regarding aonair practices
-write essay regarding multi-path walking
-write essay regarding shrines
-write Na nDéithe Mór essays
-write Na nDéithe Lasmuigh essays
-write Na na-ainDéithe essays

Other
-compile significant myths
-decide which life milestones will be celebrated in ritual 6/10
-redo FAQ portions about Ancestors, Land Spirits & Good Folk 6/10
-expand on An Bhís Gealach, An Bhís Grian & An Bhís Cloch
-translate paidín prayers

No comments: