Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Thinking.

I've been debating in my head whether I want to share more of what I've actually been doing (besides just a list) online, and I'm still unsure.

On the one hand, sharing it means I could get feedback and constructive criticism, both of which would be useful.

On the other hand, I'm not really comfortable with my stuff floating around on the internet, and the idea of someone else picking them up and calling themselves part of my path without my knowledge makes me really uncomfortable. Not that I think it's likely to happen- I think it's highly, highly unlikely- but remote possibilities are enough for me to be creeped out.

I've written and translated the Gealach Dubh ritual- it'll need to be double checked at some point, but I think I'm fairly close. It's really simple; just repetition, mostly. I don't think I really want to work on essays right now, but I never want to work on essays, so I should probably just bite the bullet and get it over with. Or I could start working on the dedication ritual, even though I don't need it until sometime this autumn. Hmm, decisions, decisions.

// Juni
--
Ritual
-translate Altú
-write Na Tinente Chnámh Mór rituals
-write An Cór rituals
-write Gealach Dubh ritual 6/13
-write Ceangal ritual
-write Dúthracht ritual
-write Beannacht ritual
-name life milestone rituals (8 7) 6/12
-translate Gealach Dubh ritual 6/13

Calendar
-name all unnamed holidays (46)
-figure out regional An Cór holidays
-add all Na nDéithe Lasmuigh holidays (28 21) 6/12

Essays
-write morals & ethics essays
-write mionn mór & geasa essays
-write sacrifice & offerings essays
-write nine merits essay
-write essay regarding founding a teallach
-write essay regarding running a teallach
-write essay regarding aonair practices
-write essay regarding multi-path walking
-write essay regarding shrines
-write Na nDéithe Mór essays
-write Na nDéithe Lasmuigh essays
-write Na na-ainDéithe essays

Other
-compile significant myths
-decide which life milestones will be celebrated in ritual 6/10
-redo FAQ portions about Ancestors, Land Spirits & Good Folk 6/10
-expand on An Bhís Gealach, An Bhís Grian & An Bhís Cloch
-translate paidín prayers

No comments: